Build Secure digital solutions that protect your Business
Risk landscape continues to change and, as cloud solutions and intelligent technologies continue to evolve, cybercrime, data breaches, and fraud become an increasingly complex threat.
Within the compliance framework, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, May 2018) requires companies to be compliant with data protection by law, in terms of processing activities, security, awareness, IT infrastructures and applications. In the digital scenario, large companies who manage hundreds of websites still don’t have a compliant WEB ecosystem. Additionally, customers also demand more personalized experiences.
In the field of potential frauds/errors risks, we’re also equipped to monitor control framework and to guarantee the compliance to Segregation of Duties by analysis, management and control of the risks related to business processes.
Syscons is member of Clusit, italian association of ICT security.
Governance, Risk Management & Compliance Solutions
We have a proven experience in all of the three cornerstone of GRC (Governance, Risk Management and Compliance) to track and mitigate risks both internally and across our customer’s third-party relationships:
- Corporate Governance
- Risk Management and risk mitigation
- Compliance management
Depending on our customers’ gaps and requirements, we configure and manage SAP GRC solutions (Access Control and Process Control modules) as well as OneTrust.
In particular, we use SAP GRC Access Control module to define, detect and segregate critical activities on SAP systems by managing roles/user and re-engineering SAP profiles, automatizing provisioning processes also with HRE systems. Some details:
- SoD assessment, modelling and reporting: application models for analysis, reporting and dashboards to assess and manage SoD risks;
- Authorization Reporting: Solution to manage and monitor authorizations across all SAP systems (SAP ECC, SAP S/4HANA, BW, HR, etc.).
The OneTrust solution is instead configured for several and cross Data Protection/Privacy (e.g. GDPR, CCPA, LGPD) compliance:
- Manage of Record of Processing Activities;
- Assess of Data Protection/Privacy Control Frameworks (e.g. PIA, DPIA, Privacy by Design);
- Assess Privacy/Security Vendor Management;
- Integrate with Client’s BSS applications (e.g. HRE, ITSM, Vendor Management Systems, ERP).
Marketers, advertisers and publishers need to respect their customers’ privacy, driving opt-ins, marketing consent and preferences, collecting first-party data, and delivering compelling user experiences.
We help our customers configure OneTrust solutions that provide the toolset to bring privacy and personalization together through transparency, choice, and trust.
With a proven expertise both in process and technology, our consulting approach and management skills lead our customers in managing the overall governance of WEB “ecosystem”, using OneTrust, in terms of:
- Cookie Consent Management;
- Cookie and Privacy Policies/Notices;
- Data Subjects Consents (collection and Dashboard/Reporting);
- Data Subjects Access Requests (DSAR).
Interested in discovering more on our solutions?
Get in touch with us to talk about your business needs and find out more on how we can helpContact Us
- Use Advanced Analytics to make smarter decisions. Transform data into meaningful information.
- Achieve a faster go to market through Enterprise Integration.
- Stay on the leading edge of change by elevating your business automation capabilities with Hyperautomation.
- Extend your SAP Digital Core with tailor-made Enterprise Extensions and Innovations