Harness the power of Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics by transforming data into meaningful insights
Given the proliferation of analytics solutions, business leaders need to understand how to utilize data to make smarter decisions. We help our customers harness Advanced Analytics to gain a competitive advantage by transforming data into meaningful information.
Advanced Analytics Expertise
Our capabilities help companies to collect, structure, analyze and present data in order to measure business performance, improve decision-making and move forward to understand what might be going to happen. We are focused on:
- Data Warehousing with SAP solution: BW on HANA and BW 4 HANA;
- ETL Data integration from OnPrem and Cloud Sources, C2C, MS SSIS and MS SSAS;
- BI Dashboards, Data Visualization and Discovering focusing on Microsoft PowerBI, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Lumira Designer, SAP BO Dashboards, SAP Business Objects and main state of the art Dashboard applications;
- Planning and Budgeting with SAP BW-IP (Integrated Planning) & SAP IBP.
We combined business consulting approach, controlling models design and implementation experience in Human Resources, Finance & Controlling, Sourcing & Procurement, Production & Operation, Sales & CRM.
We help HR large organizations to optimize their recruitment cost and predictive analytics
HR phenomena reports produced on request. They collect data from multiple sources and organize it, often manually, into a series of reports, graphs and static views. They usually provide descriptive data, but It is often necessary to predict phenomena to anticipate issues and drive business decisions.
The source systems are usually HRE systems (e.g. SAP HR, SAP Success Factor) which provide most of the data needed for reporting. Other data is managed on distributed, heterogeneous systems, BSS, Internet Provider or files resident on PCs.
On our HR Analytics expertise side and tools we have:
- Wide HR KPIs library aimed to measure performance over the main HR processes (Personnel Management, Organization Management, Talent Management & Training, Payroll);
- Clear HR reports with intuitive representation of the main HR KPIs to support decision-making processes for HR and C * Lev managers;
- Look & feel at the state of the art of recent applications;
- Predictive Analytics algorithm to anticipate main HR topics (e.g. turnover with forecasts on Leavers), using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms (e.g. Ensemble Learning, using Python, R);
- HR Planning methodology on Headcount Planning and Costs Planning;
- Adoption of scalability, modularity & mobile usability while preserving high performance standards;
- Segregation of data with respect to the “cone of responsibility”;
We provide Package solutions for standard HR Dashboard Reporting and HR Predictive Turnover.
Interested in discovering more on our solutions?
Get in touch with us to talk about your business needs and find out more on how we can helpContact Us
- Achieve a faster go to market through Enterprise Integration.
- Track and mitigate risks both internally and across third-party relationships with our GRC solutions.
- Stay on the leading edge of change by elevating your business automation capabilities with Hyperautomation.
- Extend your SAP Digital Core with tailor-made Enterprise Extensions and Innovations