Syscons Industries, a Syscons Group company, is a global firm blending boutique-style client service with big firm know-how addressing to Manufacturing sector companies.
We help our clients to elevate their supply chain and manufacturing strategies as well as implementation solutions that will advance their business to the next level, by innovating at the intersection of advanced technology and sustainable, supply chain solutions.
We also provide Enterprise Services such as Advanced Analytics (Business Intelligence), Enterprise Integration, Governance & Risk Management, IT Advisory and Compliance, SAP ERP and SAP S/4 HANA.
About the job
We’re looking for a Manufacturing Software Engineer who is eager to participate and learn within our growing PLM & Manufacturing team focused on helping our customers to manage supply chain through the development of MES (Manufacturing Execution System) solutions and the integration activity with industrial automation for Smart Factory / Industry 4.0 field.
- Design and development of Information Systems supporting industrial production
- Development of MES software and industrial plant monitoring systems
- Interconnection with machines, PLC and plants
- Definition and drafting of documents related to specific techniques
- High school diploma or degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electronic Engineering / IoT or related fields
- Basic knowledge of networking (Gateways, Subnet)
- Knowledge or strong interest in deepen Smart Factory technologies (MES, PLC, SCADA, Smart Sensor)
Nice to have
- Minimum of experience in design and implementation of data exchange systems in an industrial environment (PLC, industrial robots)
- Knowledge Kepware middleware (PTC) and Beckhoff hardware
- Previous experience with Visual Basic and/or Visual Studio
- Knowledge of ERP applications
- Knowledge of main management process of production
Complete the profile
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (Italian and English)
- Availability to transfer to clients
- Proactivity and attitude at continuous learning
- Desire to work in a team focused environment and support other team members with collaborative spirit
Here’s what we offer too
- Placement in a young, dynamic and in rapid growth environment
- Contract aimed at long-term collaboration
- Smart working, work from home or wherever you prefer some days of the week
- Progressive, continuous training and access to e-learning platforms
We do not consider applications without CV.
According to current legislation, the job offer is intended to be extended to both genders (L 903/77).