We are a global firm blending boutique-style client service with big firm know-how.
We help our clients to elevate their supply chain and manufacturing strategies as well as implementation solutions that will advance their business to the next level, by innovating at the intersection of advanced technology and sustainable, supply chain solutions.
We also provide Enterprise Services such as Advanced Analytics (Business Intelligence), Enterprise Integration, Governance & Risk Management, IT Advisory and Compliance, SAP ERP and SAP S/4 HANA.
About the Job
We are looking for an immediate full-time Junior Sales to join our team and assist with expanding the group’s business opportunities.
The Junior Sales will assist in the lead generation activities across different platforms and channels and will work closely with both the Marketing Manager and the Business Development Team.
- Create business opportunities from marketing events and digital campaigns
- Ensure our CRM platform is up to date and well organized
- Assist in pre-sales assets development
- Participate in customer meetings
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Excellent communications skills
- Passion about technology
Nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree in the area of Economics / Management Engineering / Marketing
- Knowledge of LinkedIn and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Soft skills courses or certifications such as effective communication, leadership, persuasion
Here’s what we offer too
- Placement in a young, dynamic and in rapid growth environment
- Contract aimed at long-term collaboration
- Smart working, work from home or wherever you prefer some days of the week
- Progressive, continuous training and access to e-learning platforms
We do not consider applications without CV.
According to current legislation, the job offer is intended to be extended to both genders (L 903/77).