We are a global firm blending boutique-style client service with big firm know-how.
We help our clients to elevate their supply chain and manufacturing strategies as well as implementation solutions that will advance their business to the next level, by innovating at the intersection of advanced technology and sustainable, supply chain solutions.
We also provide Enterprise Services such as Advanced Analytics (Business Intelligence), Enterprise Integration, Governance & Risk Management, IT Advisory and Compliance, SAP ERP and SAP S/4 HANA.
About the Job
We are looking for a Junior Integration Consultant who is eager to participate and learn within our growing Integration team focused on helping customers in managing, extending and improving their enterprise application integration ecosystem.
You will learn to deal with questions that sound like:
- How can I manage, optimize and improve the current integration processes of a customer?
- How can I connect systems and applications for exchanging data and information? Which technology should I use? Which security layer do I have to manage?
- How to design and implement integration/orchestration processes using Enterprise Integration Platform like SAP Integration Suite, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform or Boomi?
- How to extend standard functionalities of the listed EIP using custom development (Java, Groovy, …)?
- How to design and implement APIs making the information exchange between systems more flexible and efficient?
- How to extend SAP applications in the cloud using SAP Extension Suite?
- Support Business/Functional resources in business process design
- Collect integration requirements both from a functional and a technical perspective
- Design integration/orchestration processes based on business and integration requirements
- Implement designed integration/processes on Enterprise Integration Platform (SAP, MuleSoft, Boomi)
- Analyze, troubleshoot and solve issues related to integration process transmission
- Knowledge of programming fundamentals (Java, Groovy, Python as language)
- Knowledge of information modelling meta-language (XML, JSON)
- Knowledge of SQL databases
- Knowledge of Information Systems fundamentals
- Attitude for picking up technology quickly along with a desire to learn and progress
- Desire to work in a team focused environment and support other team members with collaborative spirit
- Excellent problem solving skills, mastering new complex areas, able to find new solutions to solve problems
Nice to have
- General understanding of security topics (authorization, authentication, SSL, …)
- General understanding of APIs LifeCycle fundamentals
- General understanding of computer infrastructure/architecture topics
- Knowledge on business process management design (BPMN)
- Knowledge of ERP processes
- Knowledge of software lifecycle management approach and tools (Git, CI/CD)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (Italian and English)
Here’s what we offer too
- Smart working. Work from home or wherever you prefer some days of the week
- Results-driven approach: we measure you by the results you achieve and you organize your time accordingly. We value work-life balance
- Progressive and continuous training with a dedicated trainer (side-by-side academy)
- Ongoing learning and training experiences to achieve Integration Developer/Architect Certifications
Workplace: Milan or Turin
We do not consider applications without CV.
According to current legislation, the job offer is intended to be extended to both genders. (L 903/77).