Digital Dialogue: Control Tower for a Sustainable and Integrated Planning
- When: 2022, 29 March at 10.00 am CET
- Duration: 1 hour
- Language: Italian
Sign up for this Digital Dialogue organized in collaboration with SAP and MADE Competence Center i4.0 to discover:
- How to plan efficiently and tackle the challenge of balancing sustainability and efficiency
- How to reach growth goals while maintaining total visibility and predictability
- Recordati Business Case: our customer needed an integrated approach to increase visibility and control over the supply chain, through harmonizing the different demand and supply planning operating models.
Who is the Digital Dialogue for?
- Supply Chain Directors/Managers
- Nicla Frigerio, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Politecnico di Milano
- Igino Colella, CSCMP Italy Roundtable President
- Raffaele Della Peruta, Corporate Supply Chain Projects and Reporting Manager, Recordati
- Giacomo Coppi, Head of Digital Supply Chain and Manufacturing, SAP Italia and Greece
- Marco Lorusso, Moderator, Journalist and Tech Blogger
In the meantime, take a look at Recordati’s Case Study on our blog.
See you soon!