How to build an Integrated and Resilient Supply Chain
- When: 14 October, 2021 at 4 pm CET
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Language: Italian
Having an efficient Supply Chain has been always important to maximize customer value and achieve a sustainable competitive advantage.
In the constantly changing environment where we live, efficiency is not enough. Supply Chains have to be effective.
Now more than ever, companies need to leverage real-time data from connected systems or devices to make better business decisions, most within the shortest possible time-frame.
A strategic integration approach is a priority to drive agility and unlock innovation across the Supply Chain.
Registration are closed. Access to the session recorded:
Discover the agenda:
- Syscons & MuleSoft – A Win Win for an Integrated Supply Chain
- MuleSoft and API-Led Connectivity for Supply Chain Integration – An Interview with MuleSoft & Syscons
- Integrated Supply Chain – A Bird’s Eye View
- Use Case 1 – Drive agility by onboarding new trading partners quickly and securely
- Use Case 2 – Integrated Supply Chain through API-led Connectivity
- Wrap Up
Interested in a Webinar in English? Contact email@example.com